Are you about to embark on change? Worried that you've not covered all the bases? Concerned that your people are not yet ready for the challenge ahead? Then you would benefit from our consultancy service. It's a business health check lasting up to two days covering significant issues affecting your change programme - some are noted below. Following our review we will work with you to develop a coherent plan of action, offering you training, mentoring, and advice throughout your change programme.
- The vision for change - is your vision easy to describe? Does it have the coherence and 'pull' required to lead your staff forward?
- The change plan - does it have depth and purpose or is it constantly changing as you think of the next 'nice to have'?
- The critical staff and resources for change - have you identified the key functional experts and operational resource required to see change through? Would you or they benefit from training?
- The risks & obstacles to change - do you know what they are or when they are likely to appear, and do you have a strategy to manage them?
- Optimisation of the change team structure - how will you best make change happen with the team you have available?
- Change manager support - do you have the time to encourage and motivate your key resources for change? Or would you and they benefit from expert independent coaching and mentoring?
To give your change the best possible start?
To give your change programme the best possible start and on-going support, contact email@example.com
or call Bobby Livingston on either 07780 911 203 or 0141 632 5019.